Stainless Plating Ltd are one of the UK’s Leading Suppliers of Precision Surface Engineering, Electro-Plating, Anodising & Metal Fisishing to the Aarespace, Defence, Electronic, Oil & Gas & General industries.
For over 15 years we have been supporting our customers with a wide range of costings including Chromic Anodising Sulphuric Anodising Chromate Conversion, Cadinium, Zinc, Hand Chrome, Copper, Tin, Nickel & Chrome Silver Chemical Black and Stainless Steel Passivation
We have gained quality approvals from prestigious blue chip companies such as Roll-nyce pic, Altus, Colins Aerospace, UTAS MOOG and Bombarder and hers
Job Type Full-Time, Permanent-38 hrs per week
Hours: 8:00am-16:30pm, Monday-Thursday.
38 hrs per week.
An exciting opportunity for an Electroplater/Metal Finisher has arisen within our business
You will be working in a multi-skilled environment to operate a number of processes. As such this area requires someone with good team working skills and an ability to work on their own initiative to maximise the productivity of the area and support business requirements.
- To load & unload the plating line
- To check for product quality both before and after plating
- General housekeeping and maintenance of the plant
- Ability to build and maintain successful relationships with colleagues
- A team player, able to show initiative, flexibility, and adaptability
- Ability to absorb information quickly, identify problems and make appropriate decisions
- Good effective communicator: the ability to communicate clearly with staff at all levels
- Enthusiastic and energetic Organised and consistent
- Able to work to deadlines
- Reliable, with an excellent time & attendance record
Previous electroplating experience preferred.